December 3 is Giving Tuesday, a day in which we’re all reminded of the true meaning behind the winter holiday season.
On Giving Tuesday, the American Culinary Federation encourages our members to support charitable organizations or do something to give back to your community, like donate or volunteer at a local food bank.
There are also many ways that you can donate to the ACF and other causes that we support.
- ACF Disaster Relief Fund – The disaster relief fund assists ACF members and their families who have been affected by a natural disaster.
- ACF Culinary Team USA – Donations support Team USA in their journey to compete in culinary competitions around the world.
- ACF Culinary Youth Team USA/Inspire Fund – Donations support the Youth Team in their journey to compete in the International Culinary Olympics.
- ACF Educational Foundation Chef and Child Initiative – The Chef & Child Initiative aims to educate children and families in proper nutrition by providing tools and resources for community-based programs led by ACF members.
- American Academy of Chefs Operating Fund – The AAC works to promote the education of future culinarians by sharing their expertise and administering several scholarship funds for students. Donations to the AAC help support their activities and scholarships.
- Ben’s Friends – A support group for food and beverage industry workers struggling with substance abuse and addiction.
- World Chefs Without Borders – A global humanitarian aid initiative by WORLDCHEFS that works around the world to provide resources for communities in need.
- Mercy Chefs – A non-profit disaster relief fund that serves meals to victims and first responders in disaster situations.
Networking. Certification. Events. Competitions. Education. Visit our website to learn more about all the benefits of joining the American Culinary Federation today. Questions? Click here to email our Membership team.