By Emily Livingston, Senior Copywriter at Libbey
Since 1818, foodservice professionals around the world have come to know Libbey for beautiful, durable, and innovative tabletop products. In that time, we’ve grown from producing only glassware to offering a full assortment of flatware, dinnerware, buffetware and more.
Libbey has always been for makers, by makers – and that’s why we’re proud to share our newest tableware collections, each crafted to support and empower chefs like you. Libbey is your partner of choice in building the full tabletop.
Our talented designers, engineers and trend experts have worked with your creative vision in mind to develop new products imbued with the fresh thinking, functional details and durability you’ve come to expect from Libbey, so you can always come to the table with confidence.
As a total tabletop provider, Libbey doesn’t just create products, we create solutions for every space and every type of foodservice professional, from casual to fine dining to healthcare. Our latest releases showcase the best of the Libbey® and Reserve by Libbey® brands:
For the tabletop
The newest dinnerware launches from Libbey play with color, texture and on-trend shape to artfully frame dishes in a memorable way:
- Canyonlands dazzles with vibrant and warm earthen tones reminiscent of handcrafted pottery
- Ares exudes Scandinavian simplicity with strong, clean lines and a soft white finish
- Astor mixes a traditional look with sleek coupe shapes for unfussy elegance that lays on the charm
- Stonewash radiates artisanal flair with a reactive blue glaze that leaves unique patterns across the surface
- The Driftstone collection grows with in-demand coupe shapes that always make a statement
For fine dining
Reserve by Libbey®, our new luxury full tabletop brand, elevates every dining experience. Unique details, sumptuous materials, and painstaking design set Reserve apart for luxury made to last:
- Ignea dinnerware is inspired by cooling flows of molten lava, with a dark matte glaze that acts as a moody contrast to your dishes
- Virtuoso takes stemware to dazzling new heights with artfully curved bowls that exude elegance
- Our new Kentucky Bourbon Trail cocktail glass builds on the unique shape of our KBT with a larger, cocktail-ready capacity
Our healthcare and senior living solutions are designed to give every resident a dignified dining experience. Two new line extensions were developed expressly for the healthcare space:
- Galileo comfort bowls feature an easy-to-hold shape to support diner confidence
- Slenda monkey bowls come in three sizes designed just for healthcare settings
For behind the bar
Libbey continues its glassware legacy with a blend of trend-forward design and classic elements for timeless style to inspire your creative mixology:
- Linear features fine lines that create a unique optical display that elevates every presentation
- Oracle gives cocktails the allure of fine jewelry with its vintage cut-glass look
Products will be launched throughout the year. To stay in the know on in-stock dates, subscribe to Libbey emails. Check out our website to order a free sample or to connect with a Libbey sales representative, and look for more Libbey glassware, dinnerware and flatware launches throughout 2023!