Scholarship for Apprentices Now Available
- Be currently accepted or enrolled in an ACFEF apprenticeship program.
- Provide letter of recommendation from program coordinator.
- Provide letter of recommendation from supervising chef.
- Submit 500 word essay “How ACFEF Apprenticeship Will Change My Life.”
- Provide letter of participation for ACF involvement or community service involvement.
ACF’s Online Learning Center has arrived
ACF is excited to announce the launch of ACF’s Online Learning Center with additional opportunities to enhance your skills, advance your career and maintain your ACF certification. Take online classes, quizzes and practice written certification exams all in one place. Watch recorded sessions from ACF events if you were unable to attend. ACF members’ continuing education hours will be automatically uploaded to your profile.
- 30 hour Culinary Nutrition
- 30 hour Introduction to Food Service
- Preventing Discrimination in the Restaurant
- Certification written practice exams
- National Culinary Review quizzes
- Ingredient of the Month quizzes
- Beekeeping for the Executive Chef
- 30 hour Safety and Sanitation
- 8 hour Culinary Nutrition Refresher
- Select sessions from ChefConnect events
- Pastry courses
Apply for an ACFEF Scholarship Today
The American Culinary Federation Education Foundation (ACFEF), with the support of the American Academy of Chefs, is pleased to offer a limited number of scholarships annually to students.
Apprenticeship program – up to $1,500
Certificate programs – up to $1,500
Post-secondary degree programs – up to $2,500
The spring deadline is approaching! ACFEF Scholarship deadlines are April 30 and October 31. Apply on our website today.
Showcase Your School’s Culinary Program at a Knowledge Bowl Competition
Register and compete to become the next national champion in the Baron H. Galand Culinary Knowledge Bowl. Student teams compete in a “Jeopardy”-style competition with questions covering topics such as nutrition, baking, culinary math, safety and sanitation, and the arts of classical and modern cooking. To compete for the national title, teams must enter and win in their respective regional competition. Learn more at acfchefs.org/knowledgebowl.