Stay ahead of recalls and potential foodborne illness outbreaks by signing up for news alerts put forth hours or even days ahead of suppliers, or by searching through current recall listings.
- Federal Food Safety Information: the gateway to all recent recalls from the FDA and USDA: http://www.foodsafety.gov.
- FDA website: http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ (search through current recalls, market withdrawls and safety alerts)
- Sign up for the FDA’s consumer news here and FSMA news alerts here
- Follow FDA recall alerts on Twitter https://twitter.com/FDArecalls
- Sign-up for USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service email subscription here (enter email to receive alerts)
Are you a culinary student, apprentice, young or aspiring chef or cooking enthusiast? Sign up to receive our monthly Sizzle e-newsletter and visit sizzle-digital.com every Tuesday for brand new content made especially for you.